Empire State University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), a voluntary, non-governmental, regional membership association that assures the educational quality of colleges and universities. MSCHE accreditation verifies SUNY Empire’s institutional accountability, self-appraisal, improvement and innovation through peer review and the rigorous application of standards within the context of the university's institutional mission.
Related Middle States Documents
- PRR 2015 SUNY Empire State College (PDF 5,714kB)
- Middle States Self-Study Report (PDF 740kB)
- Middle States Self-Study Action Agenda 2010 (PDF 40kB)
- MSCHE Institutional Response to Team Report 12-2009 (PDF 13kB)
- MSCHE Reaccreditation letter 2010 (PDF 4,538kB)
- MSCHE Team Report 2009 (PDF 210kB)
To read PDF documents, you will need Adobe Reader. If it is not installed on your computer, download it for free from Adobe.