International Graduate Students

International graduate students may apply and enroll, if accepted, to any of the online degree or certificate programs listed below.

SUNY Empire State University is unable to issue I-20s to students who require an F-1 student visa to come to the U.S. If you wish to live in the U.S. to study, please see other State University of New York options at If you have questions about your visa status or eligibility to study at SUNY Empire State University, email admissions at or call 800-847-3000.

Master’s Degrees

Advanced Certificates


Transcripts from a non-U.S. institution must be evaluated by a member organization of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Official evaluations of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all institutions attended are submitted to the admissions office. Empire State University graduates do not need to request a transcript. One will automatically be included with their application.

Evaluations should be mailed to: Admissions Office, SUNY Empire State University, 111 West Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866, USA - Or electronic submission directly from the evaluator to:


We’re here to help.

SUNY Empire’s admissions and financial aid staff is ready to work with you to make earning your degree possible and affordable.