Official Transcripts for Nursing & Allied Health

An official transcript will be needed for each institution attended, even if transfer credit from a previous institution is listed on another college transcript.

Please contact your previous nursing school, college or university to request an official transcript be mailed directly to:

Admissions Office
Empire State University
111 West Ave.
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Please do not send copies of transcripts, certificates, licenses or other documentation of noncollege learning at this time.

RN to BSN applicants will need to also provide proof of high school completion.

Credentials from Non-U.S. Schools, Colleges and Universities

If you have completed high school, nursing school or college credit at an institution which is non-U.S., you must have those credentials evaluated by one of the following approved evaluation services:

Evaluation reports must be submitted directly from an approved evaluation service to the university. Copies of evaluations sent by the student will not be accepted.


We’re here to help.

SUNY Empire’s School of Nursing and Allied Health is ready to assist you with planning your degree program and keeping you on track.