Office of Communications
The Office of Communications is charged with raising the public profile of Empire State University for internal and external audiences.
- Informing the public about the university's mission, strengths, strategic goals, and points of pride.
- Telling the Empire State University story through our students, alumni, faculty, and staff.
- Positioning Empire State University faculty as academic experts and leaders in their fields and making their expertise available to media outlets.
- Helping the media, public officials, and community leaders understand the university's impact at the local, state, and national levels.
The office offers a broad range of services to the SUNY Empire community:
- Communication plan development
- Crisis communications
- Media consultation and coaching
- Media relations
- Social media management
- Special events management
- Strategic communications
- Writing and editorial support
Note: You will need Adobe Reader to read PDF documents. If it is not installed on your computer, download it for free from Adobe.