SUNY Empire Connects
About SUNY Empire Connects
SUNY Empire Connects offers a weekly, family-friendly collection of live, virtual programs on topics including employment, academic and study skills workshops, health and wellness activities, art exhibits, crafting sessions, opportunities to connect with fellow students, drop-in hours with faculty, and more.
The SUNY Empire Connects schedule is available for summer 2023, but check your email each Friday as we highlight select sessions for the upcoming week. Please check back often, as we are always adding new sessions!
We are always welcoming new sessions, if you are interested in presenting a SUNY Empire Connects session, please Submit a Session.
Lastly, SUNY Empire Connects wants to know what topics are important to you. If there is a topic you would like to see again or you have a suggestion for a new topic, please let us know.
The featured sessions for the week of May 29 are:
- Organizing Your Paper, Tuesday at 6pm
- The Six Basic Rules of Proper Comma Use, Tuesday at 7pm
- Stretch and Flex Chair Yoga, Wednesday at 3pm
- Thinking and Writing about your Prior Learning for Human Services Students, Wednesday at 6:30pm
- Applying for Scholarships at SUNY Empire, Thursday at noon
- The Psychology of Action: Overcoming Procrastination, Friday at 6pm
Sign in for full SUNY Empire Connects schedule