SUNY Empire Connects
About SUNY Empire Connects
SUNY Empire Connects offers a weekly, family-friendly collection of live, virtual programs on topics including employment, academic and study skills workshops, health and wellness activities, art exhibits, crafting sessions, opportunities to connect with fellow students, drop-in hours with faculty, and more.
The SUNY Empire Connects schedule is available for fall 2023, but check your email each Friday as we highlight select sessions for the upcoming week. Please check back often, as we are always adding new sessions!
We are always welcoming new sessions, if you are interested in presenting a SUNY Empire Connects session, please Submit a Session.
Lastly, SUNY Empire Connects wants to know what topics are important to you. If there is a topic you would like to see again or you have a suggestion for a new topic, please let us know.
The featured sessions for the week of September 25 are,
- STARS! – Studying Together and Reaching Success!, Mondays, Fridays, and Sundays at 6:30pm
- Career Quest IQ: The JobSearchIQ Trivia Challenge, Monday at 7pm
- BrightSpace/Tech Drop-in Help, Tuesday at 10am
- Graduate School Panel: Masters in Social Work Programs, Tuesday at 6pm
- Citing Sources Made Easier, Tuesday at 7pm
- Ask5 Presents: Mastering Human Services Management with guest Catherine Roberts, ‘16 President & CEO, Resource Council of WNY, Wednesday at noon
- Grammar Refresh: Tips and Tools, Wednesday at 6pm
- Supercharge Your Mindset, Wednesday at 7pm
- The Mentor-Student Relationship, Thursday at 6pm
- Let’s Chat about Chat(GPT), Friday at noon
Sign in for full SUNY Empire Connects schedule