SUNY Empire Connects
About SUNY Empire Connects
SUNY Empire Connects offers a weekly, family-friendly collection of live, virtual programs on topics including employment, academic and study skills workshops, health and wellness activities, art exhibits, crafting sessions, opportunities to connect with fellow students, drop-in hours with faculty, and more.
The SUNY Empire Connects schedule is available for fall 2023, but check your email each Friday as we highlight select sessions for the upcoming week. Please check back often, as we are always adding new sessions!
We are always welcoming new sessions, if you are interested in presenting a SUNY Empire Connects session, please Submit a Session.
Lastly, SUNY Empire Connects wants to know what topics are important to you. If there is a topic you would like to see again or you have a suggestion for a new topic, please let us know.
The featured sessions for the week of November 27 are,
- STARS! – Studying Together and Reaching Success!, Mondays, Fridays, and Sundays at 6:30pm
- Building Leadership Skills, Monday at 6pm
- Brightspace/Tech Help Drop-In Hour, Tuesday at 10am, Thursday at 5pm, and Sunday at noon
- The Mentor Student Relationship, Tuesday at 6pm
- EmpowerED Internship Workshop: Ignite Your Career Journey, Tuesday at 6pm
- Registration and Beyond, Wednesday at noon
- How to Revise, Edit, and Proofread Your Writing, Wednesday at 6pm
- Internship Journey, the Workshop Edition, Thursday at noon
- Avoiding Plagiarism in Discussions Posts & Papers: Summarizing & Paraphrasing, Thursday at 6p
- Getting Centered with Meditation and Mindfulness, Friday at 10am
Sign in for full SUNY Empire Connects schedule