Financial Aid for Women and Minority Students
- Helping Women Pay for College: Highlights different types of women’s funding programs available, provides insight on how to find and apply for scholarships and advises on how to seek out unconventional funding sources.
- The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid: Provides links to several websites of interest to Native American students.
- Assistance for Native Americans: Link to the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation's (HESC) pages regarding New York state aid to Native Americans.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs: Link to the U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Indian Affairs website.
- Native-American Congressional Internship: Link to information on the Morris K. Udall Foundation's internship program.
- Guide to Financial Aid and Scholarships for Hispanic Students: Includes a list of scholarships, grants, and aid options for Hispanic students as well as other information.
- Northeastern Regional Chapter of the Korean-American Scholarship Foundation (KASF): Link to information on Korean-American scholarships.
- Books for female and minority students: Link to a site that contains a list of books about financial aid for females and/or minority students.
- Outside Scholarship Sources: Link to free online scholarship searches.
- Empire State University Scholarship Search: Link to our own free scholarship search for institutional funds.