Help Using Online Library Resources
This page is a collection of tools and resources to help you learn how to use the library.
Ask a librarian for help via chat, phone, email, and online question form at the Ask A Librarian web page. Note: The Ask A Librarian chat box and contact information are also available on the right side of all library webpages.
Attend Library Workshops. All you need is a computer with speakers/headphones and an internet connection to take these live, online workshops about library and research skills.
- Assignment Calculator
- Get help managing your time, and instruction for all the steps in the university-level research process.
- Cite Your Sources
- Access resources to help you cite your sources in APA, MLA and other styles.
- Research Skills Tutorial
- Take this self-paced online course in library and research skills to get yourself up to speed for university-level research.
- Library Self-Help
- View quick tutorials on research and library concepts and how to use various library resources.
- Library FAQ
- Search for answers to common questions at Ask a Librarian.
- Tour the Online Library
- This quick video shows you what resources and services the library has to offer, and how to access and use them.
Support Outside the Library
Here are some of the resources you'll find there:
- Academic Support
- Visit the online writing center to submit papers for review, or to attend university skills workshops and get tutoring assistance.
- Technology Support, IT Service Desk
- Find answers to frequently asked questions and get help with your login and other technical problems, including the online course system, and plagiarism detection tools.
- Student Success and Development
- Get help with identifying and addressing academic concerns and problem resolutions, connecting you to appropriate campus resources and services, and with other offices that offer workshops and opportunities to engage with the university community.
- University Policies
- Get help understanding university policy and receiving fair and prompt consideration for issues that are escalated to our office from the Student Success and Development team.