Mission and Goals
The mission of the Empire State University School of Nursing and Allied Health is to offer high-quality, flexible, and innovative programs of study. Our learning environments promote critical inquiry, cultural humility, and lifelong learning. The college's mentoring model fosters student success by embracing student diversity and the richness of their unique life experiences. Program graduates are prepared to serve and lead with excellence on interdisciplinary teams in a variety of complex settings to optimize health outcomes.
The goals of the School of Nursing and Allied Health are to:
- provide seamless academic progression for students
- commit to diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms
- create collaborative and dynamic learning environments to support the unique needs of learners
- expand personal, professional role, and leadership development through quality educational programs and mentoring
- offer accessible, affordable, and flexible programs of study to meet the academic needs of adult learners
- foster scholarship for health professionals to transform health care systems and promote lifelong learning
We’re here to help.
SUNY Empire’s School of Nursing and Allied Health is ready to assist you with planning your degree program and keeping you on track.800-847-3000