About SUNY Empire's Writing Support
Empire State University's writing support is designed to help students quickly and easily get the services they need to become successful, independent writers.
- Individual assistance is available through SUNY Empire learning coaches or through TutorMe, our supplemental online tutoring service. For more information see our Academic Support Portal.
- Live workshops on writing are offered throughout the term and include topics like:
- Writing College Papers (research papers, essays, etc.)
- Avoiding Plagiarism & Citing Sources
- Editing and Proofreading your Writing
- Thesis Statements
- Organizing Your Papers
- Graduate Writing Assignments
Current students should visit the workshop schedule on the Academic Support Portal.
- Writing Resources provides a comprehensive guide to academic writing, steps in the writing process, documenting sources, grammar and punctuation, and other useful topics.
If you would like assistance with any type of writing assignment, learning coaches are available to assist you. Please contact Academic Support by emailing Academic.Support@sunyempire.edu.
Questions or feedback about SUNY Empire's Writing Support?
Contact us at Academic.Support@sunyempire.edu.