About SUNY Empire's Writing Support
Empire State University's writing support is designed to help students quickly and easily get the services they need to become successful, independent writers.
- Individual assistance is available through SUNY Empire learning coaches or through TutorMe, our supplemental online tutoring service. For more information see our Academic Support Portal.
- Live workshops on writing are offered throughout the term and include topics like:
- Writing College Papers (research papers, essays, etc.)
- Avoiding Plagiarism & Citing Sources
- Editing and Proofreading your Writing
- Thesis Statements
- Organizing Your Papers
- Graduate Writing Assignments
Current students should visit the workshop schedule on the Academic Support Portal.
- Writing Resources provides a comprehensive guide to academic writing, steps in the writing process, documenting sources, grammar and punctuation, and other useful topics.
Don't forget: if you would like assistance with this or any other type of writing assignment, learning coaches are available to assist you. Please contact Academic Support by emailing Academic.Support@sunyempire.edu.
Questions or feedback about SUNY Empire's Writing Support?
Contact us at Academic.Support@sunyempire.edu.