Take the next step toward a degree that’s built around you.
We know you’re busy. As SUNY’s leading online institution, SUNY Empire offers over 850 online courses that will fit into your schedule. SUNY Empire will be your partner as you prepare to advance your career without missing a step.
Through SUNY Empire’s Pathways Transfer Program, Pikes Peak State College transfer students who have completed any of the following degree programs can take advantage of the partnership benefits:
- Associate in Arts (A.A.)
- Associate in Science (A.S.)
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.)
Non-New York residents are eligible for an Empire State University nonresident tuition grant that significantly lowers their tuition rate.
Pathways Transfer Program benefits:
- Guaranteed admission to a bachelor's degree program for associate degree graduates
- Through SUNY Empire's 100% credit transfer policy, your entire associate degree (AA, AS, AAS) will transfer - up to 79 lower-division credits
- $100 Better Together Transfer Scholarship
- Waiver of the $50 orientation fee
- Additional benefits are available for active military, veterans, and spouses. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 847-3000 ext. 2779 for more details
- A flexible learning model that fits around your busy schedule
- An accelerated path to bachelor's degree completion
- SUNY Empire offers a robust prior learning assessment program for previous learning outside of college
- An option for students to enroll in a combined bachelor's / master's degree pathway simultaneously to save time and money
*SUNY Empire is proud to support military aligned students. Additional benefits are available for NYS Veterans and their spouses. Please contact email@example.com or call 518-587-2100, ext. 2779 for more details.
Ready for the next step? You're closer than you think.
To learn more and to get your transfer benefits code for the admissions application, contact:
Enrollment and Partnership Outreach Officer
Non-New York and International Students
Military-aligned students, please contact:
Military Outreach Coordinator
800-847-3000 ext. 2779