Empire State University works with its partners to develop educational solutions that address their specific workforce needs and helps employees advance their education and careers. Partnership benefits are available to employees, members and students of partnering organizations.
If you are interested in becoming a student and your employer or organization is already a partner, contact SUNY Empire for information about enrolling.
- AIM Services, Inc
- Amazon Career Choice Program
- Blue Cross Blue Sheild of Western New York
- Brooklyn Educational Opportunity
- Center for Disability Services
- Childcare Education Institute
- Cutco Corporation
- CVS Health Corporation
- Ellis Medicine
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital School of Radiology
- Golub Corporation (Price Chopper and Market 32)
- Jason Morris Judo Center
- Kings County District Attorney's Office
- Mather Hospital
- New Era Cap Company
- Northwell Health, Inc.
- Outreach Training Institute
- Peconic Bay Medical Center School of Radiology
- Per Scholas, Inc.
- Perry's Ice Cream
- Rondout Savings Bank
- Saratoga Hospital
- Theological Research Institute (TRI)
- Tompkins Financial Corporation
- University of Buffalo Childcare Center
- University of Vermont Health Network
- Year Up New York
- Yip Harburg Foundation
Current Empire State University Professional Learning Evaluations
An Empire State University Professional Learning Evaluation (PLE) is a college-credit recommendation developed by Empire State University for college-level learning acquired outside of a college or university, such as an on-the-job training program. A SUNY Empire matriculated student who presents the necessary documentation may incorporate the recommended credit into a SUNY Empire degree program proposal, subject to any other applicable academic policies. All SUNY Empire professional learning evaluation credit recommendations are available to any matriculated student in the college. View a list of current PLEs.
For More Information
Students interested in one of these partnerships should contact 1stop Student Services at 800-847-3000.
Companies interested in creating a similar partnership with us should contact the Office of Partnerships by phone at 800-847-3000, ext. 2851, or by email at Partners@sunyempire.edu.