Rapid growth in the healthcare industry creates an increased need for highly skilled professionals who can manage within healthcare facilities and organizations. If you currently work or plan to work in the healthcare sector, SUNY Empire State University's degree programs offers valuable credentials that will enhance your skills and knowledge in critical areas so you can advance your career and increase your earning potential.
SUNY Empire provides educational solutions to address the specific needs of healthcare organizations and to help employees and members advance their education and careers.
Partnership benefits are available to employees, members, students and family members of the following partnering healthcare organizations and associations:
- Albany Behavioral Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Catholic Health
- Center for Allied Health Education (CAHE)
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital School of Radiology
- Ellis Medicine
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital School of Radiology
- Health Facilities Management (HFM)
- Iroquois Healthcare Association
- Manhattan Psychology Associates, PLLC
- Massena Hospital
- Mather Hospital
- Medical Answering Services
- New York Oncology Hematology
- Northwell Health, Inc.
- Peconic Bay Medical Center School of Radiology
- Saint Regis Mohawk Health Services
- Saratoga Hospital
- St. Peter's Health Partners
- The Wesley Community
- University of Vermont Health Network
- UPMC Chautauqua at WCA
To Learn More:
Interested students can request more information at Learn More | SUNY Empire State University (sunyempire.edu).
For healthcare organizations looking to develop a partnership with SUNY Empire, please contact Kelly Mollica, Director of Partnerships, at Kelly.Mollica@sunyempire.edu or at (800) 847-3000 ext. 2851.
* Students must provide a valid partnership code at the time of application in order to receive these benefits. The code can be obtained from the designated representative at the partner organization. Please note, for our graduate programs that use GradCAS, there will be an additional prompt when you apply on how to obtain that code.