Student Art Competition
Empire State University is now accepting artwork for the 2021-2022 Student Art Competition.
Submissions will be accepted until January 31, 2022 deadline.
There are several categories of winners:
- First, second, and third place winners of the competition will receive a monetary award.
- The piece selected for the student art poster will receive an additional award.
- There may be several honorable mentions as well.
Competition winners, as well as the winning poster, will be invited to display their work at the 2022 Spring Student Conference.
Students are encouraged to submit up to 3 pieces of artwork online for review by a committee of judges. Any type/medium of art is accepted for judging, but it must be submitted as a two-dimensional electronic image.
Art Competition Timeline
- Monday, October 4: Art Competition opens
- Monday, January 31: Submissions due by 5pm
- Monday, February 7: Winners and honorable mentions chosen by judges
- Monday, February 28: Voting for the winning poster begins
- Friday, March 18: Voting closes
- March 28: Winners announced
- April 7-9: Winning poster will be unveiled at the Spring Student Conference.
We’re here to help.
Empire State University's 1Stop Student Services is a partner in your successful student experience. Visit www.sunyempire.edu/1stop or contact email@example.com, ext. 2285