SUNY Empire State Foundation Scholarships are available thanks to the generosity of alumni, employees, foundations, and friends of the university who recognize the importance of higher education by establishing scholarship funds.
We thank our generous supporters who make these scholarships available to our students.
To be eligible for SUNY Empire Foundation scholarships, students must meet the following criteria, unless otherwise indicated in the scholarship-specific guidelines:
- Many of our scholarships are need-based, and to qualify students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form and have financial need as determined by the FAFSA. Students who are ineligible to submit a FAFSA may contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com for an alternate means to determine financial need.
- Student must be matriculated and have completed at least eight (8) credits with Empire State University
- Student must have the appropriate GPA indicating successful academic progress
- Student must have completed at least 80% of the coursework they have enrolled in (Note: No more than 20% of courses can be incompletes, no credits, administrative withdrawals, etc.)
- Both part-time and full-time students are eligible