Military Financial Aid
Financial Aid for Veterans and Military Personnel
- Military Corner: An HESC site that provides information on student loans and eligibility for New York state grants and scholarships for military personnel and their families either stationed in New York, or who are New York state residents.
- NYS Recruitment Incentive and Retention Program Website provides general program information and information on contacting your Educational Incentive Program directorate.
- Federal VA Educational Benefits website
- Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC) Scholarships
- Disabled Soldier Support System: Provides information on issues including educational and scholarship opportunities for disabled soldiers.
- Army Families Online: Provides information on issues including scholarship opportunities for military personnel, veterans and their families.
- AMVETS: Provides information for veterans and active military.
- My Military Information Form: Students using military or veteran educational benefits must complete our online military information form each term, prior to the term's payment due date. Completing the form authorizes Empire State University to provide required information and to certify your enrollment for the specified semester to your branch of service or the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Empire State University Time Payment Plan
We’re here to help.
SUNY Empire’s Veteran and Military Education staff is ready to work with you to make earning your degree possible and affordable.800-847-3000