Alumni Refer-a-Student Program
As alumni, you are our best ambassadors. You understand the Empire State University experience and all the benefits of a SUNY Empire education. In fact, you may have learned about SUNY Empire from other alumni.
If you know someone interested in starting or finishing their degree, we want to partner with you in our Refer-a-Student Program!
Those who apply - you can, too! - and then enroll in a SUNY Empire degree program can receive the following benefits:
We want to partner with our alumni in our Refer-a-Student Program! Your friends, colleagues and family members who apply and then enroll in a SUNY Empire degree program can receive the following benefits:
- $100 Better Together Scholarship toward one term of their enrollment
- Waiver of their $50 Orientation fee
- Access to a recruitment professional from their area to answer any questions they may have during the application process.
How It Works
Alumni who have a friend, colleague, or family member (or even themselves) interested in SUNY Empire can provide the recruiter contact information for their friend’s region.
For undergraduate and MBA program applicants:
- In the admissions application, under 'Partnerships, Organizations, and Work Experience', choose 'SUNY Empire Alumni' in the drop-down menu. Then, at the end of the application enter the alumni partnership code ECPTALM. The code and selection must be entered to receive the waiver and scholarship.
For graduate non-MBA school applicants:
- Individuals applying for non-MBA programs should choose 'SUNY Empire Alumni' in GradCAS, the Centralized Application Service for graduate programs, and email email@example.com receive a code.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-581-5380.
Refer a student today!