Scholarship applications now open for the 2023-24 academic year. Submit your application at www.sunyempire.edu/FAST. Due by June 30.
Welcome to the Empire State University Office of Financial Aid.
Announcement: Remember to accept your student loans if you have received an award letter!
If you are applying for financial aid for the summer 2023 term, please make sure that you complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA and submit all applications and any additional financial aid requirements/documents, as well as accepted any student loans you wish to borrow by April 14, 2023.
Help and Answers
Wondering how to pay for your studies at Empire State University? Have questions about scholarships, loans, and other types of aid? Start with our Introduction and FAQ page to review our step-by-step guide to financial aid. You'll find the help and answers you need here:
- Financial Aid: Introduction and FAQ
- Financial Aid Programs and Eligibility Requirements
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Additional Request for Information
- Cost to Attend
- Important Information for Students Receiving Aid in Sessions Less than 15-Weeks
- Important Information for Students Attending the Summer Term
- Financial Literacy
- Looking for the Student Accounts Office or Information Regarding Your Refund?