Financial Aid: Introduction and FAQ
The Office of Financial Aid is responsible for determining student eligibility for financial aid in accordance with funding sources requirements, packaging aid, certifying loans, coordinating the federal work-study program, and sending award notifications.
Learn more about financial aid:
- Financial Aid Basics: Watch this short video to learn about different types of aid and how to apply.
- How Course Outcomes Affect Eligibility (PDF 122kB): Know the importance of how the outcomes students receive in their courses affects their financial aid eligibility.
- Financial aid brochures: Review available types of financial aid.
- Frequently asked questions
- Contacts and resources for financial aid
- Where to Start: Step-by-Step Guide to Financial Aid (PDF 337kB)