Application and Admission Requirements
Admission to an Empire State University graduate degree program is selective. To be considered for admission, you must:
- hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution (applicants may be reviewed prior to completion of the bachelor's degree, but will not be able to enroll until a final official transcript with the graduation date is received). Mail official transcripts to: Admissions Office, Empire State University, 111 West Ave., Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 - Or electronic submission directly from college/university to: Admissions@esc.edu.
- provide evidence that you are able to pursue the subject matter and meet the academic demands of the program
- demonstrate that your educational goals are aligned with the graduate degree you wish to pursue
- complete any prerequisite course or entrance exam requirements
- submit a complete application by the application deadline for the academic term that you wish to start.
See more information about Applying for a Graduate Program on the Admissions website.
SUNY Empire admits students without regard to race, gender, disability religion, or national origin. Please review our admissions policy before you apply.