Empire State University is dedicated to your academic and personal success. No matter where or how you study, we hope you’ll take advantage of the many online and in-person resources, services, and opportunities we make available to you.
Student Support Services
We offer a wide range of services to help you succeed and keep you informed and on track throughout your degree program.
- Our Student Services teams are dedicated to making sure you have the resources and supports you need to be successful in your academic journey. Contact us if you have questions about accessibility/disability services, tutoring, skill development, and more.
- 1Stop Student Services provides answers to questions you have about billing, financial aid, and course registration, and they will connect you to the resources and information you need.
- Student Engagement helps you get involved to enrich your SUNY Empire experience. Studies show that students who are involved at their college or university are more academically successful than those who aren’t. Our Office of Student Life provides career services, health and wellness initiatives, and social events through SUNY Empire Connects.
SUNY Empire continues to monitor the COVID-19 virus and is taking proactive measures to protect the safety of students, faculty, and staff. For more information, visit COVID-19 Resources: Empire State University COVID-19 Response.
1Stop Student Services
800-847-3000, ext. 2285
- Accessibility Resources and Services (formerly Disability Services)
- Awards and Fellowships
- Career Services
- Financial Aid Office
- Health and Wellness
- International Students on F-1 Visas
- Student Accounts/Bursar's Office
- Student Consumer Information
- Voter Registration