Scholarship applications now open for the 2022-23 academic year. Submit your application at www.sunyempire.edu/ESCFAST. Due by June 30.
Student Financial Services
Looking for tuition and fees information? Wondering how to pay for your studies at Empire State College? Have questions about student financial services policies? Find those answers and more here.
- Tuition and Fees: Get the details about tuition and fees for students in all programs.
- Total Cost of Attendance: Learn about other costs to consider, such as books and materials, transportation and more. The total cost of attendance is used to decide your eligibility for financial aid.
Financial aid programs -- scholarships, grants, loans and work-study -- are available to help fund your college expenses. The Office of Financial Aid assists you in the financial aid application process to help you obtain the maximum aid for which you qualify. They package your aid, certify your student loans, coordinate the federal work study program and send you a detailed award notification.
- Visit the financial aid website for information about the kinds of aid available and how to apply for aid.
- If you prefer, view our financial aid brochures
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid
Billing and Payment
Student Accounts handles the billing and collection of payment of tuition and fees, as well as the receipt and disbursement of all student financial aid and withdrawals.
- Visit the Student Accounts website for information about tuition and fees and billing and payment options, as well as cross registration and withdrawals.
- Contact the Student Accounts office
Check Your Information
Go to the "My Records" section on MyESC to access your student account statement, financial aid award and other personal information